Monday, March 11, 2013

Warning: Easter Break is a Perfect Time to VACATION!


I’m not sure what you guys are up to this Easter, which is rapidly approaching, but I’ll be spending my time lounging at the southern most point of the United States. (This year Easter will take place on Sunday, March 31st) - The Florida Keys are a coral archipelago located off the southern coast of Florida. Key West is the most western Key, and at it’s most southern point is 90 miles from Cuba.
            I can’t wait to experience Key West! I’ve been to the island once before and had an absolutely incredible time. There are all kinds of things to do in Key West ranging from snorkeling and scuba diving to water sports and beach bumming. The weather in the Key West is definitely tropical, so the weather will be absolutely perfect for a springtime vacation.
            I’m traveling to Key West from New York and will be meeting my Mom there, whom I haven’t seen in what feels like forever. We will be staying at the Westin Key West Resort and Marina, which is supposedly gorgeous. I’ll be sure to get photos of all my wonderful experiences.
            If you can’t make it all the way to the Keys for your Easter vacation, I encourage you to start saving up for another time – Key West is well worth it!





No comments:

Post a Comment